Swimming in Jerusalem
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The enthusiast can swim year-round at several hotel pools, including those at the Dan Jerusalem, the Ramada Jerusalem, and Ramat Rachel. There are also public pools. Check opening hours, as some pools provide specific hours for mixed or single-sex swimming.
The Jerusalem Pool has a public Olympic-sized pool that is covered in winter. It gets very crowded in July and August, and the locker rooms are cramped, but it's one of the most reasonable places around, with admission at NIS 45 for the day. 43 Emek Refa'im St., German Colony, Jerusalem, 93141. 02/563-2092.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dizengoff Sea Residence on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Tel Aviv this May Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Leonardo Basel Fr $162+/Nt — $162 Expedia
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Grand Beach Fr $190+/Nt — $190 Save with Expedia, $19/night less