- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- near restaurants
- business center
- smallish bathrooms
- not for guests seeking quiet intimacy
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
The low-rise building of Jerusalem stone wrapped around a central courtyard and atrium makes an eye-pleasing first impression; and the Inbal's energetic spirit complements the picture. In warm weather, an excellent outdoor breakfast in the shaded courtyard makes a great start to the day. The well-maintained guest rooms, decorated in shades of brown and beige, are comfortable; bathrooms are compact. Many deluxe rooms have balconies and fine views of a park next door as well as the Old City, and the heated pool in winter is an added bonus. The hotel's location next to the playgrounds of Liberty Bell Garden is convenient for families.
- Address: 3 Jabotinsky St., Talbieh, Jerusalem, 92145 | Map It
- Phone: 02/675-6666
- Website: www.inbal-hotel.co.il
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 282 rooms, 26 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more