- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Mizrachi Review
Established by Eli Mizrachi, who sold dried beans in a stall at Machaneh Yehuda, Café Mizrachi was created to add a more sophisticated flavor to the beloved market. Expanded to the size of three market stalls, Mizrachi is known for its excellent local fare, including laffa flatbread stuffed with feta, chopped tomatoes, and salty olives; french toast served with creamy goat cheese and fresh fruit; and the wondrously sinful ricotta and raisin brioche. The coffee is also excellent. This is a worthwhile stop on summer evenings, when Mizrachi stays open late to serve tapas, drinks, and sometimes jazz.
- Address: 12 HaShezif St., Machaneh Yehuda, Jerusalem, 94592
- Phone: 02/624-2103
- Location: Center City
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book the Dizengoff Sea Residence 3 Nts in May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- May deal: Olympia Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Tel Aviv: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $190+/Nt — $190 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Tel Aviv Fr $305+/Nt — $305 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more