Shopping in Jerusalem
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-C D-G H I-K L-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Adipaz cuts diamonds and makes its own jewelry, much of it without...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Jerusalem|
The Ahava Center stocks all the Ahava products that use minerals...
|Perfume / Cosmetics||Jerusalem|
Arts and Crafts Lane
Arts and Crafts Lane, opposite and downhill from the Jaffa Gate...
Australian immigrant Barbara Shaw has put her colorful, contemporary...
Blue and White Art Gallery
Udi Merioz, the artist and owner of Blue and White Art Gallery...
Cadim presents a decidedly contemporary selection....
|Ceramics / Glassware||Jerusalem|
The Cardo, in the Old City's Jewish Quarter, began life as the...
Charlotte carries colorful items of high quality: ceramics, weavings...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Jerusalem Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel