- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bialik Street Review
This area has been more successful than many other Tel Aviv neighborhoods in maintaining its older buildings. Bialik has long been a popular address with many of the city's artists and literati, so it's not surprising that some of the houses have been converted into small museums, including Beit Ha'ir, Beit Bialik, the Rubin Museum, and the Bauhaus Foundation Museum. Here you'll find a mosaic, designed by artist Nahum Gutman, which depicts the history of the city from the ancient days of Jaffa to the rise of Tel Aviv. Gutman was among the elite group of Tel Aviv's first artists.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save this May Fr $356+/Nt — $356 Expedia
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $195+/Nt — $195 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more