- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ganei Yehoshua (Hayarkon Park)
Ganei Yehoshua (Hayarkon Park) Review
This park is a strip of emerald tranquility in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city. Located in the northern part of town, it's the place where Tel Avivians go to stretch out on the grass for a picnic or a nap in the shade. For those seeking more activity, a bike ride on one of its paths can be combined with a visit to the tropical garden and the rock garden (open Sunday-Thursday 10 to 2:30, Friday 10 to 1:30, Saturday 10 to 3:30). Or you can rent a pedal boat, rowboat, or motorboat to ply Yarkon Stream. There's even a pleasure boat, which takes up to 80 people for 20-minute rides.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book the Dizengoff Sea Residence 3 Nts in May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- May deal: Olympia Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Leonardo Boutique Tel Aviv Fr $155+/Nt — $155 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Tel Aviv Fr $305+/Nt — $305 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more