- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The main attractions at this high-end seafood bar are flown in fresh from abroad—including Nova Scotia lobsters, purple-hued rice from China, red snapper from New Zealand, turbot from the North Sea, clams from Brittany, and wild berries from Provence. An extensive list of fine wines the owners have personally selected from Israel and around the world complement dishes whose complex seasonings and presentation put Mul-Yam in a class of its own. Diners can watch a slice of life at the trendy Tel Aviv Port through a glass wall. Summer lunchtimes are a chance to sample some of its gastronomic delights at lower prices.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book the Dizengoff Sea Residence 3 Nts in May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- May deal: Olympia Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 3.5-Star Bell Boutique Fr $328+/Nt — $328 Expedia
- Book Leonardo Basel in May: Save 10% on this stay! — $193 Save with Expedia, $22/night less
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more