- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The well-stocked wooden bar is the centerpiece of this tiny, 10-table eatery, where the roaring brick oven and pizza-dough kneaders are in full view. The focaccia makes a great starter, served with a variety of dips including Clemente-olive spread, garlic confit, and, for Middle Eastern good measure, labaneh (yogurt cheese). The Balkan pizza, topped with grilled eggplant, peppers, and feta cheese, is especially tasty. The narrow porch is your perch to watch the people strolling and cycling along the tree-lined center of Rothschild Boulevard. Come here for happy hour, weekdays from 5 to 8.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more