- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The dark upholstery, mustard-colored walls, and menu in French (as well as Hebrew and English) are all meant to recall Paris, and the wide selection of excellently prepared food is a credit to French cuisine. It's open around the clock, and always seems to have a crowd. Brunch is popular, with dishes like eggs Creole and eggs Norwegian style (poached with salmon and spinach), as well as pancakes and club sandwiches. For lunch or dinner, try the ravioli with crab, steak tartare, or the salade Nicoise.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book the Dizengoff Sea Residence 3 Nts in May Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- May deal: Olympia Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 5-Star InterContinental David Tel Aviv: $445 & Up in May — $445 Expedia
- Save in Tel Aviv: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $190+/Nt — $190 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more