- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Homer Tov Ceramics Gallery
Homer Tov Ceramics Gallery Review
Homer Tov Ceramics Gallery is a great ceramics gallery on Neveh Tzedek's main drag. It's a cooperative of 14 artists.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book in Tel Aviv: Save at the Grand Beach in May Fr $190+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Dizengoff Sea Residence Fr $103+/Nt Save with Expedia, $18/night less
- Book 3.5-Star Bell Boutique in Tel Aviv Fr $328+/Nt — $328 Expedia
- Olympia in May: $138 & Up — $138 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more