- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nahalat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall
Nahalat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall Review
The selection at this street market, open Tuesday and Friday, is broad—ranging from plastic trinkets to sophisticated crafts such as hand-carved wooden boxes, attractive glassware, and handmade silver jewelry. Nahalat Binyamin is further enlivened by a profusion of buskers. For a finishing touch of local color, cafés serving cakes and light meals line the street. At the end of the fair is a large Bedouin tent, where you can treat yourself to a laffa with labaneh and za'atar (large pita bread with tangy sour cream, sprinkled with hyssop, a mintlike herb).
- Address: Nahalat Binyamin St., off Allenby St., Center City, Tel Aviv, 65161
- Hours: Tues. and Fri. until sundown.
- Location: Center City
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more