- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This is the closest thing that Israel has to a department store, as most shopping is done in specialty stores. It's a convenient stop for basics, and there are branches in most major malls, including Dizingoff Center, Azrieli Center, and Gan Ha'ir Center.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book at Leonardo Boutique Tel Aviv Fr $147+/Nt Save with Expedia, $48/night less
- Save in Tel Aviv: Book 3 Nts in May at Grand Beach Fr $190+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Prima Tel-Aviv in May: $247 & Up — $247 Save with Expedia, $37/night less
- May deal: Dizengoff Sea Residence Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Save with Expedia, $18/night less
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more