Sights & Attractions in Tel Aviv
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Neveh Tzedek
In the 1920s, a number of Tel Aviv's most famous writers lived...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Neveh Tzedek|
On the edge of Neveh Tzedek, this Turkish-era train station is...
|Local Interest-Sight||Neveh Tzedek|
The founder of Neveh Tzedek, Shimon Rokach, built this mansion...
|Houses / Mansions||Neveh Tzedek|
Suzanne Dellal Centre for Dance and Theatre
The large whitewashed buildings, one built in 1892 and the other...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Neveh Tzedek|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel