- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Israeli Government Tourist Office operates a 24-hour information desk in the Arrivals hall at Ben Gurion Airport that will make same-day reservations. The city tourist office, which stocks maps of walking tours around the city,is open Sunday to Thursday 9:30 to 5:30, Friday 9:30 to 1. It's on the oceanfront promenade.
Israel Government Tourist Office (03/975-4260. www.goisrael.com.)
Tel Aviv Tourist Information Office. 46 Herbert Samuel St., Tel Aviv. 03/516-6188. www.visit-tlv.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Sale! Flights to Tel Aviv From 627 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Tel Aviv Savings! Book at Leonardo Boutique Tel Aviv Fr $147+/Nt Save with Expedia, $48/night less
- Save in Tel Aviv: Book 3 Nts in May at Grand Beach Fr $190+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Prima Tel-Aviv in May: $247 & Up — $247 Save with Expedia, $37/night less
- May deal: Dizengoff Sea Residence Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Save with Expedia, $18/night less