Sights & Attractions in Kenya
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kenya
|A-I J-K L-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built in the early part of the last century, the cathedral is...
To get a good insight into the daily life of downtown Mombasa...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Mombasa|
Crescent Island Game Park
Cross over by boat to Crescent Island Game Park, where you can...
|Nature Preserves||Lake Naivasha|
David Sheldrick Orphanage for Rhinos and Elephants
Take a morning excursion, which you can book through your tour...
Once a true tropical Eden with gorgeous weather and equally gorgeous...
Donkeys are the main transport in Lamu. The sanctuary was started...
This massive edifice was built in the late 16th century by the...
|Museums / Galleries||Mombasa|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- East Africa Experience IExplore
- Kenya Family IExplore
- Egypt & Kenya Experience — $7,749 IExplore
- Grand Safari — $10,990 IExplore
- Kenya Active — $3,340 IExplore