Sights & Attractions in Mauritius
Sights & Attractions Mauritius
Casela Nature Park
This unique experience involves walking in a small group with...
Grand Bassin and the South-West
No visit to Mauritius should exclude a visit to the rugged and...
L'Aventure du Sucre
The sugar industry, along with tourism, is one of the nation's...
|Museums / Galleries||Mauritius|
Many visitors miss the capital Port Louis; it's easy to do so...
Nondivers who wish to explore the island's turquoise waters can...
|Marinas / Piers, Tours||Mauritius|
Browse All Mauritius Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Wild Zambia IExplore
- South Africa Experience — $4,149 IExplore
- Ancient Crossroads of Turkey & Armenia — $8,795 IExplore
- Syria — $1,859 IExplore