- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
This Ville Nouvelle establishment attracts locals as well as tourists and is known for its classic Moroccan and international cuisine. The succulent lamb tagines and grilled fish are especially good, and the briouates (spicy dumplings) are house specialties. The wine list is an anthology of Moroccan vineyards; the service is always friendly. Decorated in a fusion of European and Moroccan motifs, Zagora has a modern, sophisticated atmosphere.
- Address: 5, bd. Mohammed V, Ville Nouvelle, Fez
- Phone: 0535/94-06-86
- Location: Ville Nouvelle
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Fes Savings! Book at Menzeh Zalagh Fr $95+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Fes: Save this May Fr $371+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Fes: Save at the Zalagh Parc Palace in May Fr $98+/Nt — $98 Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Riad Dar Chrifa: $91 & Up in May — $91 Expedia
- Fes Savings! Book at Dar el-Ghalia Fr $110+/Nt — $110 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
We started our 5 day tour from Agadir to the Erg Chebbi Dunes near Merzouga seeing many wonderful places along the way, such as Sidi Ifni where we walked along the beach to a wonderful arched rock formatio Read more
I will post this report gradually. Read more
Morocco - a land of enigma; a rumpled quilt of mountains of unsurpassed beautiful colors, shapes and patterns, contrasting with flat deserts of sand, stone and dunes; the teeming cities of Marrakesh, Fez, Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more