Shopping in Fez and the Middle Atlas
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fez and the Middle Atlas Shopping
|A-C D-Z « Prev |  Next »|
For copper, gold, and silver, stop into Argenterie Fès...
Au Bleu de Fès
Au Bleu de Fès specializes in Fassi pottery and mosaic...
|Ceramics / Glassware||Fez el-Bali|
Aux Merveilles du Tapis
A staple through the years, this rug dealer is probably the most...
|Household Items / Furniture||Fez el-Bali|
Belmajdoub Mohammed is a well-known master wood craftsman creating...
Enter the Place el-Hedime's south side across the Bab Mansour...
|Food / Candy||Meknès|
The Acharki brothers have a wide assortment of inlaid thuya wood...
The government-run Centre Artisanale is, as always in Moroccan...
For a huge selection of Berber fabrics, artisanal kaftans, and...
|Textiles / Sewing||Fez el-Bali|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Fes this May Fr $95+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Fes: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $91+/Nt Expedia
- Fes Savings! Book at Sofitel Palais Jamai Fes Fr $373+/Nt — $373 Expedia
- Book in Fes: Save at the Riad au Vingt Jasmins in May Fr $213+/Nt — $213 Expedia
- Riad Arabesque in May: $130 & Up — $130 Expedia