- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to Marrakesh
Wander amid the sizzle and smoke of the Djemâa el Fna—the world's most exuberant marketplace.
Lose yourself (literally) in the alluring lanes of the bizarre bazaars of the souk and the city.
Stay in a riad and sip mint tea in the airy confines of your bougainvillea-filled courtyard haven.
Step back in time to the elaborate tombs and palaces of the Saadian sultans, and the calm and beauty of the intricate medersa.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 5-Star Ryad Mogador Menara in Marrakech Fr $106+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Marrakech: Save this May Fr $102+/Nt Save with Expedia, $39/night less
- Marrakech Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Islane Fr $48+/Nt — $48 Expedia
- Murano Marrakech in May: $271 & Up — $271 Expedia
- Les Deux Tours in May: $203 & Up — $203 Expedia