Shopping in Seychelles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Probably the best bookstore for reads on the Seychelles, this...
|Books / Stationery||Mahé|
Barbara Jenson Studio
This shop features the work of this British painter who made...
|Art Galleries||La Digue|
Black Pearl Praslin Ocean Farm
Located just outside the airport, you'll find black pearls from...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Praslin|
Café des Arts Gallery
This small gallery, which features the paintings of several different...
This complex includes shops like Yves Souvenir Cachée...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Mahé|
One of Seychelles' best examples of a 19th-century French colonial...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Mahé|
Kreol Art Collection Shop
This small curio shop near the old cemetery at L'Union sells...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||La Digue|
At this unique store the owner produces beautifully crafted...
La Vallée de Mai Boutique
The souvenir shop at the Vallée de Mai Park sells a certified...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Praslin|
Michael Adams Studio
Seychelles' best-known artist, Malaysian-born Michael Adams has...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Wild Zambia IExplore
- Syria — $1,859 IExplore
- Ancient Crossroads of Turkey & Armenia — $8,795 IExplore
- Wild Zambia — $5,475 IExplore