- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Don't miss the opportunity to sample the authentic tastes of Mozambique without ever crossing the border at this unpretentious and vibrant restaurant. The eatery's rustic charm extends from the decor to the service to the food. Mozambiquan food is often, mistakenly, equated with Portuguese cuisine, but it also has Arab, Indian, and Goan influences. Not surprisingly, seafood and chicken are a specialty and appear in some irresistible combinations. The outstanding Cabo Delgado sees line fish paired with mango, green bananas, coriander, saffron, shallots, coconut milk, and limes, while prawns baked in the oven with a secret beer sauce are irresistible. Dining here is definitely a case of eat, mess, and be merry.
- Address: Shops 4 and 5, Boulevard Centre, Jack Powell Rd., Ballito, 4399
- Phone: 032/946-0979
- Location: Dolphin Coast
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Durban this May Fr $167+/Nt Expedia
- Weekend Sale! Save 10%!: Docklands in May Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- See Africa & More: 12 Nts Aboard MSC Cruises Fr $2,439 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Riverside Fr $115+/Nt — $115 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 3 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $279 — $279 Expedia
My husband and I live in Cape Town and it has been our home for the past 25 years – I am from the England.
Most vacations we travel to some far away land with lots of advice from all you guys o Read more
Including international travel from the US and transfers between parks and countries, the entire duration of this trip is about 3 weeks total.
I did the nontraditional part at the start of the trip, bu Read more
I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more