- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A daytime-only eatery that, despite having a definite Mediterranean influence, successfully manages to be all things to all people. The pavement is prime real estate as tables are clustered under a large awning, and a young, friendly team delivers everything with a smile. Pop in for a cappuccino and cake (the carrot cake is inspirational), start the day off right with a number of creative breakfast options, or simply settle in at lunchtime over a salad or pasta and a glass of wine.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Durban this May Fr $174+/Nt Save with Expedia, $57/night less
- Book in Durban: Save this May Fr $167+/Nt Expedia
- Sail to Durban with MSC Cruises, 7 Nts Fr $949 Expedia
- Durban Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Riverside Fr $116+/Nt — $116 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 4 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $609 — $609 Expedia
My husband and I live in Cape Town and it has been our home for the past 25 years – I am from the England.
Most vacations we travel to some far away land with lots of advice from all you guys o Read more
Including international travel from the US and transfers between parks and countries, the entire duration of this trip is about 3 weeks total.
I did the nontraditional part at the start of the trip, bu Read more
At a vaguely spur of the moment , as we say here in Yankeeland, we are consdeiring a Mid-late 2013 September trip to CapeTown, Londolozi, and one other game park, not self -drive, destination) (Or, perhaps Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more