Sights & Attractions in Durban and KwaZulu-Natal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Umhlanga
Gateway Theatre of Shopping
The largest mall in the Southern Hemisphere, Gateway has been...
|Stores / Malls||Umhlanga|
This 114-acre coastal forest grows on a dune that dates back...
Natal Sharks Board
Most of the popular bathing beaches in KwaZulu-Natal are protected...
Join tourists and locals for a gentle stroll or vigorous run...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Umhlanga|
Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Kingdom
Sibaya is expansive—in size, appearance, and number of...
For years a group of informal traders has sold its wares, ranging...
|Markets / Bazaars||Umhlanga|
Swallow View Site
If you're in the area from mid-October to mid-April, be sure...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Durban this May Fr $149+/Nt Expedia
- Cruise to Durban: 3 Nts on MSC Cruises Fr $279 Expedia
- MSC Sinfonia (MSC Cruises) 4 Nt Cruise to Durban Fr $609 — $609 Expedia
- Journey to Africa on the MSC Sinfonia (MSC Cruises)! Fr $1,919 — $1,919 Expedia
- Cruise Through Africa with MSC Cruises Fr $939 — $939 Expedia