- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Park Hyatt Hotel
At a Glance
- direct basement access to the adjoining malls
- very cosmopolitan atmosphere
- bustling lobby area is frequently used for meetings
- questionable security, as the hotel has multiple access points
- near major construction
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Park Hyatt Hotel Review
This Hyatt is trendy and opulent, with lots of black, gold, and glass. Enormous picture windows reveal stunning views of the northern suburbs. Local art lines the walls in discreetly lit passageways, and there's an ultramodern restaurant, a wine bar, and a solar-heated pool on the roof. Sunday brunch is a favorite with guests and local families, and the lobby serves coffee and light meals. The hotel is adjacent to Rosebank's major shopping malls.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3299 -- 10-Nt. South Africa Adventure w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
My husband and I live in Cape Town and it has been our home for the past 25 years – I am from the England.
Most vacations we travel to some far away land with lots of advice from all you guys o Read more
Including international travel from the US and transfers between parks and countries, the entire duration of this trip is about 3 weeks total.
I did the nontraditional part at the start of the trip, bu Read more
At a vaguely spur of the moment , as we say here in Yankeeland, we are consdeiring a Mid-late 2013 September trip to CapeTown, Londolozi, and one other game park, not self -drive, destination) (Or, perhaps Read more
· News & Features
Inspired by the setting of the exciting World Cup?...... Read more
Tourism is likely to increase once the world sees how much South Africa has to offer...... Read more