- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Trabella Pizzeria Review
This intimate restaurant of 14 tables or so is on a busy street corner around the corner from Parea—an accessible but not attractive position. Trabella's strength is its designer pizza, some of the best you'll ever taste, whether it's with the Brie and cranberry topping; Parma ham, rocket (arugula), and Parmesan; or smoked salmon, sour cream, and caviar, sprinkled with spring onion. The pasta and gnocchi are good options as well.
- Address: Number 3, Galen House, Oxford Rd., at Corlett Dr., Illovo, Johannesburg, 2196
- Phone: 011/442-0413; 011/442-0414
- Location: Northern Suburbs
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No lunch Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3299 -- 10-Nt. South Africa Adventure w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
My husband and I live in Cape Town and it has been our home for the past 25 years – I am from the England.
Most vacations we travel to some far away land with lots of advice from all you guys o Read more
Including international travel from the US and transfers between parks and countries, the entire duration of this trip is about 3 weeks total.
I did the nontraditional part at the start of the trip, bu Read more
At a vaguely spur of the moment , as we say here in Yankeeland, we are consdeiring a Mid-late 2013 September trip to CapeTown, Londolozi, and one other game park, not self -drive, destination) (Or, perhaps Read more
· News & Features
Inspired by the setting of the exciting World Cup?...... Read more
Tourism is likely to increase once the world sees how much South Africa has to offer...... Read more