The Eastern Cape Restaurants
Eastern Cape Restaurant Reviews
Generally speaking, the restaurants of the Eastern Cape are good but not great. Of course there are always a few serendipitous exceptions to every rule, but for really good food choose a great guesthouse—some of which are noted for their cuisine. Not surprisingly, most restaurants are reasonably casual, and there are none where men would be expected to wear a tie.
Browse Eastern Cape Restaurants
Browse Eastern Cape Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Port Elizabeth this May Fr $118+/Nt Save with Expedia, $40/night less