- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
There is an airport in Plett, but it's not currently in operation. There's no public transport to and around Plett, so your best bet is renting a car and driving yourself.
The Greyhound and Intercape bus services will drop you off at the Shell Ultra City gas station, just off the N2 in Marine Way, 2 km (1.2 mi) from the city center. The Baz Bus will drop you off at backpacker accommodation in the area.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe