Sights & Attractions in The Garden Route and the Little Karoo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Garden Route and the Little Karoo
|A-C D-J K-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Domein Doornkraal sells a superb range of fortified wines and...
|Wineries / Breweries||De Rust|
If you want to see an elephant, your best bet is the Elephant...
|Zoos / Aquariums||The Crags|
Featherbed Nature Reserve
Unlike its eastern counterpart, the western side of the Heads...
You can't come to Knysna without making a trip out to the Heads...
Holy Trinity Church
One of the most interesting buildings in the area stands across...
Jacks Jungle Juice
It's fun to take a tour of the Jacks Jungle Juice mampoer (moonshine)...
|Wineries / Breweries||Plettenberg Bay|
Set between Montagu and Barrydale on the R62, the Op-de-Tradouw...
|Wineries / Breweries||The Garden Route and the Little Karoo|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe