- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although technically part of Plett, the Crags is very different. It's rural and forested and is home to primate and elephant refuges, plus a free-flight aviary. Although there's no beach, the Crags region is close to the lovely beach at Nature's Valley. There are loads of fantastic accommodation options and exciting activities, most of which belong to a great little marketing initiative called Cruise the Crags.
The Crags at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Garden Route and the Little Karoo
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe