Sights & Attractions in The Western Cape
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Tulbagh
Much of the town is unlovely, having simply been rebuilt, often...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tulbagh|
Oude Drostdy Museum
Just 3 km (2 mi) out of town, set on high ground commensurate...
|Museums / Galleries||Tulbagh|
The Oude Kerk museum stands at the entrance to Church Street...
Twee Jonge Gezellen
If you stand in front of the church on Van der Stel Street, you...
|Wineries / Breweries||Tulbagh|
Browse All Western Cape Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Cape Town Central Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $161+/Nt Save with Expedia, $28/night less
- Book 3-Star Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast Fr $55+/Nt Expedia
- $3299+: South Africa: 12-Nt Getaway w/Air, Hotels & Transfers ShermansTravel
- Hot Deal on a 9 Nt Cruise! Royal Caribbean International Fr $659 Expedia
- Save at 3.5-Star Protea Breakwater Lodge: $107 & Up in May — $107 Save with Expedia, $35/night less