Sights & Attractions in The Western Cape
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Swellendam
Bontebok National Park
Covering just 6,880 acres of coastal fynbos, Bontebok National...
The centerpiece of the town's historical past is the Drostdy...
|Museums / Galleries||Swellendam|
Dutch Reformed Church
Swellendam's Dutch Reformed Church is an imposing white edifice...
Marloth Nature Reserve
If you'd like to stretch your legs, take a hike in the Marloth...
Browse All Western Cape Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Hollow On The Square Cape Town City in May: $106 & Up Expedia
- $99 & Up: Mandela Rhodes Place 4-Star Hotel in Cape Town Central Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Cape Town Central Fr $2012 Expedia
- 9 Nt Cruise on Sale: See Cape Town Central Fr $659 Expedia
- May deal: Waterfront Village Fr $138+/Nt — $138 Expedia