Sights & Attractions in The Western Cape
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Clanwilliam
A scenic dirt road that heads south out of town, past the tourism...
Clanwilliam is close to the northern edge of the Cederberg, a...
Cederberg Private Cellar
The Cederberg might be the last place you'd expect to find a...
|Wineries / Breweries||Clanwilliam|
The display is old-fashioned and not particularly well curated...
|Museums / Galleries||Clanwilliam|
East of Clanwilliam the R364 becomes a spectacularly scenic gravel...
Ramskop Wildflower Garden
The Ramskop Wildflower Garden is at its best in August. (This...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Clanwilliam|
Browse All Western Cape Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3299 -- 10-Nt. South Africa Adventure w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel