Sights & Attractions in Tanzania
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Tanzania
|A-E F-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This was the first Anglican cathedral in East Africa and its crucifix...
This bronze statue was erected by the British in 1927 in memory...
|Memorials / Monuments||Dar es Salaam|
Beit al-Sahel/ Palace Museum
This structure was known as the People's Palace, but for a long...
|Museums / Galleries||Zanzibar|
Known as the House of Wonders because it was the first building...
This tiny island, just a 20-minute boat ride from Stone Town...
Between the Tanzanian coast and the islands of Zanzibar, Chumbe...
This gable-roofed structure built in 1904 houses a sprawling...
The scent of cloves hangs heavy in the air as stevedores load...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Zanzibar|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- East Africa Experience IExplore
- Grand Safari IExplore
- Kilimanjaro Climb - Machame Route — $2,449 IExplore
- Tanzania Flying Adventure — $6,539 IExplore
- Kilimanjaro Climb- Rongai Route — $2,269 IExplore