- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Givenchy Spa Review
Givenchy Spa is a lavish and expansive spa where no expense has been spared. You are invited to immerse yourself in the world of the Arabian Orient. Elegant, understated pale greens and blues combined with earth tones and marble dominate the spa, which has 12 treatments rooms. The hammam is an authentic Turkish bath with high domes and a central marble massage table where you can enjoy a classic experience. Spa products come from the renowned house of Givenchy, which prides itself on the quality of its staff training. The spa also has a Bastien Gonzalez foot clinic and an Alexandre Zouari hair salon. There are separate opening times for men and women.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $44+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $63+/Nt Expedia
- 5-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1602 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look ... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more