- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club Review
Designed by UK-based firm Godwin, Austen and Johnson and modeled after the billowing sails of a dhow catching the ocean breeze, the elegant clubhouse here was built around the same time as the headquarters of Ott's National Bank of Dubai—which marked Al Maktoum's first foray into cutting-edge architecture. It was the hit of the inaugural Dubai Desert Classic tournament and gained numerous admirers in the architectural community. The clubhouse has several eateries for all types of dining and is popular with white-collar expats—even those who don't golf—for lunch and dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Save in Dubai: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $562+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $100+/Nt Travelocity
- 5-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1680 Expedia
- See Middle East on the MSC Lirica (MSC Cruises)! Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more