- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
National Bank of Dubai
National Bank of Dubai Review
One of Dubai Creek's most recognizable buildings, the National Bank of Dubai was designed by Carlos Ott in the 1990s to redefine the financial district Al-Rigga. Ott used the graceful lines of a dhow sail as his inspiration and recreated its curve in a bronze curtain of glass that appears to billow in the breeze. The arched curtain looks as though it is suspended between two towers faced in granite—the masts—and the main banking hall is glazed in green glass representing the waters of the Gulf.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $314 & Up: The H 5-Star Hotel in Dubai Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $70+/Nt Travelocity
- Last Minute Package Sale! 4 Nts Dubai + Air Fr $1717 Expedia
- Explore Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look ... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more