- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Perfume Souk Review
Scents play a significant role in Arab traditions. Burning herbs and incense fill a room or tent with fragrance, and natural essential oils are mixed to create perfumes for the body. Personal perfumes traditionally were a luxury for the rich and were stored in ornate bottles with tops fashioned from semiprecious stones. Even with today's international fragrance brands, you can still have your own scent mixed at the Perfume Souk. Spend time with the experienced perfumiers, as they can advise you on which oils are most suitable for your skin and lifestyle.
- Address: Sikkat Al Khail Rd., abutting the Gold Souk, Dubai
- Hours: Most shops daily 10am--1pmand 4pm--10pm
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $44+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $118+/Nt Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1361 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more