- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Burj Dubai Review
The world's newest tallest building dominates the Dubai skyline like a scimitar pointing skyward. Emaar Properties has vowed to keep the final height of its latest development a secret, but the structure had reached an astonishing 2064 feet, or 629 meters, by April 2008. Designed by Adrian Smith of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, Burj Dubai will house a mixture of commercial and residential spaces, as well as the first Armani Hotel, which will occupy the first 37 floors of the building. The building (not open to the public at this writing) will be the focus of the new 500-acre Downtown Burj Dubai community. The urban business, residential, and entertainment district will house the soon-to-open Dubai Mall—the largest in the world at more than 12 million square feet—and several low-rise, Arabic-styled residential communities.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book at Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai Fr $197+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $87+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 5-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1456 Expedia
- 7 Nt Cruise! See Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more