- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Cellar Review
A contemporary take on the medieval banquet hall, including huge stained-glass windows, the style here is a matter of taste. You'll either love the look or hate it, but you won't feel that way about the high-quality food. You can dine inside or outdoors at this popular restaurant, which serves well-cooked and -presented food in elegant surroundings. The reasonably priced menu is a real mix, with signature dishes such as a duck leg marinated in Asian spices and served with bok choy or a succulent lamb pie. Think European heartiness meets Asian subtlety. It may sound odd, but it works. The wine selection here is one of the largest in Dubai, hence the restaurant's name, and you're always welcome to come for a glass or two and skip the meal. Wine tastings take place evenings throughout the year.
- Address: The Aviation Club, off Al Garhoud Rd., Garhoud, Dubai
- Phone: 4/282-9333
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3-Star Nihal Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $87+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1361 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 18 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $5,799 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more