- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Sushi Sushi Review
The name says it all. This unpretentious contemporary eatery takes the pomp out of Japanese cuisine by serving fresh and delicious food at reasonable prices. The balance of flavors, from each fresh delicate cut of fish to the pungent wasabi, is excellent. Every item is presented on a series of colored plates, which indicate the price for each dish, with a flair that matches the upscale 5-star hotels. The clientele is a mixture of ages and nationalities—some linger over their meal, others drop in for a quick bite after shopping or before heading out to a nightclub. Sushi Sushi also has a range of hot dishes for those who haven't fallen under the raw-fish spell.
- Address: Century Village, The Aviation Club, off Sheikh Rashid Rd., Garhoud, Dubai
- Phone: 4/282-9908
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book at Arabian Ranches Golf Club Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $163+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1680 Expedia
- 7 Nt Cruise! See Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more