- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Verre by Gordon Ramsay
Verre by Gordon Ramsay Review
Gordon Ramsay is one of Britain's most successful and colorful recent exports. Verre, the celebrity chef's first restaurant outside the UK, continues to receive accolades from Dubai's locals. Ramsay's prodigy, Matthew Pickop, oversees the kitchen and manages the staff, many of whom trained in Ramsay's London eatery. The 70-seat space sits in a glass box (which opens into the hotel), so there's nothing to detract from the food, which is just as it should be. The French- and Italian-influenced menu changes regularly and has a choice of five or so items for each course, allowing each dish to be prepared and cooked to perfection. An extensive, fine-wine list is available for pairing with your meal.
- Address: Hilton Deira Creek, Baniyas Rd., Al-Rigga, Dubai
- Phone: 4/227-1111
- Location: Deira and the North Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sat. No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $54+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 5-Star Bab Al Shams Desert & Spa: $501 & Up in May Expedia
- Dubai 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1361 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more