- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fire and Ice-Raffles Grill
Fire and Ice-Raffles Grill Review
As much a performance as an eating experience, the contrasting stations at Fire and Ice promise a night to remember. Open hot kitchens are ringed with flames and chilled cabinets radiate electric blue neon, giving a hint of Arctic atmosphere. The menu is provocative, with choices from the ice counter and the flame station, but the food doesn't need gimmicks to get by. The tastes are well thought out and fresh ingredients are backed up by a seemingly endless wine list. One wall of the restaurant holds a vast glass-sided cave where hundreds of bottles await. The steaks are the specialties here, including Wagyu beef from Japan and Aberdeen Angus from Scotland. The terra-cotta brick floors provide a strong visual contrast from the ebony and burgundy furniture. Lofted ceilings and mezzanine areas add to the drama of the space. The bill will be a weighty one, but the expertly prepared food is well worth the cost.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 5-Star The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Fr $562+/Nt Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Dubai Fr $86+/Nt Travelocity
- Top: Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air as Low as $1717 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more