- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Zheng He's Review
This is Chinese cuisine with a contemporary international twist. An innovative menu, impressive interior design, and a colorful kitchen on view through glass panes all combine to deliver one of the best dining experiences in Dubai. Dishes marry such ingredients as truffles and asparagus with more traditional items, and signature dishes include sautéed seafood with cashew nuts and chili vinegar, and roast pineapple with mango, ginger, and chili sorbet for dessert. Book a table on the quayside terrace, which overlooks the canals of Madinat Jumeirah and is shaded by date palms, and watch the abras (boats) come and go. It's especially romantic at night when the waterside of Madinat Jumeirah is softened by clever lighting.
- Address: Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah, Al Sufouh Rd., Al Sufouh 1, Dubai
- Phone: 4/366-6730
- Location: Jumeirah Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence in May: $459 & Up Expedia
- Book the Grosvenor House Dubai 3 Nts in May Fr $262+/Nt Expedia
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1506 Expedia
- Explore Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more