- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- incredible desert luxury
- beautiful natural environment
- remote location
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa Review
This award-winning luxury eco-resort sets new standards in the region with its conservation programs. Located on 86 square mi of protected desert landscape, the accommodation is modeled after modern Bedouin tents, with luxurious interiors complete with their own swimming pools. A fine-dining restaurant and spa, housed in the Arabian-style main building, add to the relaxing delights. The suites have an Out of Africa feel with wooden decks that connect the pool to the generous 800-square-foot living space. Enter through French doors into a seating area decorated with hand-crafted furniture and Bvlgari toiletries in the bathroom. Al Maha's eco-credentials extend beyond the rooms to its population of rare Arabian oryx that roam free throughout the grounds. Knowledgeable field guides are part of the full-time staff and offer camel safaris, nature tours, and falconry displays.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 4-Star Arabian Ranches Golf Club in Dubai Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $152+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1402 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look ... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more