- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- one of the coolest spots in Dubai
- great people-watching, excellent modern style
- property construction will continue until mid-2009
- beach is located across construction site
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Grosvenor House Review
The first marina hotel to open its doors, this is one of the most fashionable addresses in Dubai. The conservative exterior of this high-rise building, where uniformed bellhops eagerly await you, gives way to a neon-lit pharos (lighthouse) by night. This hotel is a hit with the twenty- and thirtysomething fashionistas and young wealthy Arabs. Public areas are expansive and tastefully decorated to create a sense of modern timelessness, with acres of marble, rich wooden veneers, and supple leather. The geometric designs on the carpets are striking scenes of ivory, red, and gold hues. Grosvenor House is one of Dubai's social hot spots, so if you're a guest here you'll only need to leave your room to be at the center of it all. Beachfront and water sports are accessible through its sister hotel, Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 3.5-Star Montreal in Dubai Fr $142+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $87+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1361 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more