- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Al Hajiz Heritage Motel
At a Glance
- genuine Arab hospitality
- muezzin calls for several minutes from the minaret next door at 5 am every day
- interior courtyard allows little natural light
- noisy coffee shop occasionally stays open late
Al Hajiz Heritage Motel Review
In a residential and merchant district at the heart of the heritage quarter beside Heritage House and Al-Ahmadiya School, Al Hajiz is a modern version of a traditional Bedouin or Arabian resting house. It has clean basic rooms that are a good value for travelers from around the globe. Rooms surround an interior courtyard and come in various sizes suitable to everyone from single travelers to families or groups. All rooms have whitewashed walls and substantial hardwood furniture carved in local style. Bathrooms are simple with a tiled shower, sink, and toilet. The communal courtyard has a relaxation area where locals stop for tea or Arabic coffee, and it stays open until late if clients linger.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $50 & Up: Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis 3-Star Hotel in Dubai Expedia
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $86+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1642 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more