- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
At a Glance
- on-site shops, eateries, and entertainment
- transport needed to all other attractions in the city
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City Review
The minimalist Asian-inspired decor and upscale facilities, including high-tech electronics, make the standard rooms at the Crowne Plaza some of the best options in the city. Though spacious and modern, the lobby is no more than functional compared with other parts of the hotel. The pool and sundeck area are laid out in a comfortable manner, making it a great place to relax and check out the views across Dubai Creek. Neutral walls and carpeting make the rooms (only about 120 square feet) seem more expansive than they are, and glass screens between the bedroom and bathroom keep the areas light. MP3 consoles are in every room. Although the hotel does not have its own spa, guests may use the facilities at the spa in the neighboring InterContinental hotel.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park in May: $52 & Up Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $54+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1361 Expedia
- See Middle East on the MSC Lirica (MSC Cruises)! Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more