- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hilton Dubai Creek
At a Glance
- intimate size
- contemporary style
- within strolling distance of downtown attractions
- lack of on-site facilities won't suit families
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hilton Dubai Creek Review
This building, designed by Carlos Ott, was originally commissioned by one of the sheikh's relatives as a grand 21st-century home, but they never took possession and Hilton stepped in to create one of the most up-to-date properties in the city. A boutique hotel by Dubai standards, the foyer makes a bold statement with twin steel staircases that reflect against the black marble walls. Rooms have clean lines, full-length windows that fill at least one wall, and warm wood veneers with a Scandinavian feel. The striking bathrooms are decked out in marble and clear glass. You can charge your laptop while storing it in the safe, and clocks are MP3 compatible. The renowned Verre restaurant is located here, and there are two intimate rooms that seat up to 25 people for small business meetings. There's a daily shuttle to the sister property on Jumeirah Beach.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book at Arabian Ranches Golf Club Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $100+/Nt Travelocity
- 4-Star Dubai Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1361 Expedia
- 7 Nt Cruise! See Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more