- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hyatt Regency Dubai
At a Glance
- contemporary look
- range of eateries and facilities on-site
- the hotel is on the coast, but there's no beach
- site may get dust, noise, and increased traffic from the Palm Deira construction site just offshore
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hyatt Regency Dubai Review
This high-rise tower rises above the seafront north of the creek mouth, overlooking the coast and the growing Palm Deira offshore. Although the exterior seems a bit somber, the interior makes a dramatic first impression, with a sea of cool ivory marble that spreads across the vast lobby. Dark wood veneers, cool neutrals, and marble baths add contemporary touches to rooms, which are reflected throughout the property. The Hyatt Regency is more than just a hotel, with the Galleria shopping mall and an ice-skating rink on-site. Or enjoy nine holes at the golf course. The Al Dawar restaurant atop the tower rotates slowly so while you dine you get a 360-degree panorama of the northern section of the city.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Dubai Savings! Book at Arabian Ranches Golf Club Fr $99+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Dubai for Less: Hotels Fr $100+/Nt Travelocity
- Dubai 5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1402 Expedia
- 7 Nt Cruise! See Middle East with MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more