- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- exceptional Arabian style
- wide range of activities and eateries in the complex
- complicated layout of room corridors
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Al Qasr Review
Arabian Nights meets Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves here at Al Qasr. The name translates to "The Palace," and from the moment you pull into the drive with its fountain of life-size prancing horses, you'll know that it fits the description. The property epitomizes the traditional architecture of the Arabian Gulf. No expense has been spared in any area of the resort, with acres of marble, ornate wooden patterns, and flourishes of Arabic lettering on the floors and walls. Exterior facades are a riot of elaborate stucco topped by a forest of barjeels. Al Qasr's lobby lounge is a wonderful place where businessmen can meet or guests can have afternoon tea, like a luxurious majlis with comfy chairs and views across the whole Madinat complex. Guests are an international mix of vacationers and business people. The beach, 2 km long, is the finest in Dubai and is shared with other Jumeirah guests in neighboring hotels.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Dubai From 637 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $177 & Up: Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai 4-Star Hotel in Dubai Expedia
- Look no Further! Dubai Hotels Fr $125+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 5-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Dubai Fr $1508 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! MSC Cruises Fr $649 Expedia
It is an awesome Indian restaurant in UAE.
Our Indian food is liked by all and have awesome reviews..
This restaurant's page is also available at www.anindian.com ........
Here's some details about it:- Read more
I just returned from a trip via Emirates Air to Africa with a stopover in Dubai. Read more
Stopping over in Dubai during my trip to India, Travelling with our boys 5y and 7y. Read more
· News & Features
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look... Read more
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come... Read more
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping,... Read more